Monday, November 30, 2009

Goo Goo, Ga Ga

A week or so ago Cathy put a post on her blog of some of the cute things her kids say so i started thinking about some of the things Chalyse says. Here are some of them:

"No, Know"= I don't know.
"Ga, Ga!"= There it/he is! I don't know how she gets that but she has the right tone when she says it.
"Mee, Mee"= Neh (what a horse says)
"Nummy" Yummy. She always says this when she eats something she likes. I love it.
"Pees" I want that.

When we read "Where the wild things are" she always answers the phrase with "No, Know" She thinks it is a question.

She also likes to talk to her doll and say "Oh Goo, Oh Goo" She gets that from watching me talk to Ellora.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I can't wait to meet her. Can you believe I haven't yet? Ridiculous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! I love it when kids first start learning to talk!!

    ReplyDelete