Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Updates

Chalyse still loves her rocks. She asks to play with them everyday. The other night she insisted on sleeping with a couple of them. I sure am getting sick of them so when she thew most of them behind the couch I was glad. She still has a few. She keeps finding them in all of her little hiding places and so do I.

Ellora is doing well. She tries to eat everything (her blanket, her hand, my hand, her toys). I keep thinking she hungry but she just wants to put things in her mouth. She loves to be talked to and talking back. She loves her big sister. She will sit and watch her play for a long time and loves it when Chalyse brings her toys and piles them on top of her. It makes her very sad when Chalyse is mean to her (Sometime Chalyse will hit her or pull her hair to get attention).

Tom is very busy! He does life guarding 4 times a week. They are paying him well for it and in the mornings twice a week he and some other teachers take turns life guarding and swimming laps. It will be good for him. He will be starting an after school Japanese class this next week. They will meet twice a week for about 2 hr each time. They are also keeping him very busy with his regular duties. He is teaching 5 different subjects. He also has ILP's due soon for each student and can't seem to find time to work on them even though he goes an hour early every day. And one Saturday a month he has in service which is code for useless meetings all day. This Saturday is it.

As for me I'm keeping busy. Between the girls and house work I can't seem to get much else done. Everyone around here keeps worrying that i am getting bored. I don't see how i could. Maybe a little lonely but never bored. I have a lot of projects i want to work on and i don't know if i will ever get to them. Oh, and at the beginning of the year we brought some rolls to a dinner some of the teachers were having and now i have people asking to buy them.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Good job on the rolls! It seems like the first year of a baby's life is SO busy for me (and I've never had babies as close together as your girls). Thanks for the update. It makes me feel like I kind of know your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks soooo much for the update...I worry about you...but I don't...if that makes any sense!!! You and Tom seem to have everything put together in your lives!! I miss you all, though!!

    ReplyDelete