Monday, October 26, 2009

Thank you Sandy

For a my birthday/Christmas present my mother-in-law Sandy got me a sewing machine and even had it shipped up here to me. Up until now I had been borrowing one. My Mom has been sending me fabric and other materials and I have also been ordering from a web site Fabric.com. I have had a lot of fun working on some projects. Here are some of the things i have done:





Since i don't have any stuffing i used packing paper to stuff the green and white "pumpkin" but while we were at the school visiting with the shop teacher i had in idea. He had just finished planing and piece of wood (which means to cut it down to reduce the thickness) and it had left a pile of strips of confetti-like wood. So i stuffed the large pumpkin with this sawdust and it worked really well. I think i may re-stuff the others.






Here are some more pictures of Tom and the girls.



3 comments:

  1. I love the pumpkins, you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! Such fun projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This last picture of Chalyse in pink is just super cute-a-licious! She is turning into such a pretty little girl. Kim Nelson

    ReplyDelete