Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Girl with a Curl Strikes Again.

"There was a little girl who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.


And when she was good she was very good,
But when she was bad she was horrid."


Chalyse is a lot like tinker bell. She is not all bad. Sometimes she is all good. She is just so small she only has room for one emotion at a time.

(I know this all sounds a little familiar)

Chalyse is such a big helper. She likes to help me clean the house and loves to help take care of her little sister. She is so loving and kind. She enjoys giving hugs and telling people how much she loves them. She also is good at handing out compliments. The other day some one knocked at the door. I said, "I think it is Shea." Chalyse responded, "Oh good, I love Shea! She is a very beautiful person."

But...unexpectedly she will flip. Mostly when she is tired. Today, for example, I was working on a sewing project that I had put a lot of work into. I went to the bathroom and was gone probably less than a minute. When I came back Chalyse was sitting in my chair. She looked innocent enough. I thought nothing of it. Later I was going along and I found a huge gash cut into the side. AAAH! "How did this happen?" I exclaimed. I thought perhaps I had done it when I had trimmed the edges but Chalyse very proudly looked at me and said, "I cut it when you were in the bathroom." I said. "why would you do that?" Her response, "Because it was a very bad thing to do."

Now there is a good possibility that she did not do it to be naughty but when she saw how upset I was she played off of it. You see, she LOVES to push peoples buttons and watch them get upset. Whatever the reason was she still got a long time out.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha! I love that. Chalyse and I would be very bad together when we are both tired, but I think she should come and be with me always anyway. I am counting the days till you guys are here again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi! It's a good thing she's unbearably cute!! Gotta love things like that.

    ReplyDelete