Thursday, September 16, 2010

Yummy, Ooey-Gooey and Sticky

Chalyse has always been a finicky eater. She will love something one day and hate it the next. She rarely will eat a lot of anything at one time. There is one thing that she would eat all day, though, if I would let her. Her very most favorite thing in the world...no, it's not hot dogs or even macaroni and cheese, she probably doesn't even like candy as much as she likes...bread dough. Every time I start making bread she pushed her bike up to the counter to watch. As soon as it looks thick enough to eat she snatches a handful and shoves it in her moth. Disgusting I know! And I'm sure it is not that healthy. It doesn't have an eggs in it but I bet it is hard to digest. I usually tell her "no" not only for health reasons but making bread is hard work and it's very compact compared to the final product. I'll bet that each handful she grabs is like three slices of bread. But honestly she can't help herself; she just like it so much. What am I to do with her?

2 comments:

  1. That's funny! It is interesting what kids like to eat, especially the "weird things".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dough (of any type) was always one of my favorite things to snitch too. Oh, who am I kidding? I still like dough. A girl after my own heart.

    ReplyDelete