Monday, August 16, 2010

Home Again, Home Again

We are back in PH and I am actually really glad to have regular schedule and a clean house again. This summer has been so fun but I am ready to get back to normal life.
My biggest fears about coming back have been set to rest. Our flights went well with minimal crying and screaming and the girls are adjusting SO well. They got back onto a great sleeping schedule right away, naps and all. They are also eating well also, although, Ellora still won't drink milk. We are hoping she will start drinking it soon because alternitive dairy products like cheese and yogurt are so expensive and she needs the nutrition it affers esspecially the vitamin D.

The weather has been so nice, besides the wind yeterday and today. It got up to 72 yesterday! That the warmest we have ever experienced here. We have been to the park and the beach and the girls have enjoyed playing outside alot. I don't mind all the rocks so much just as long as the girls don't run into a rusty nail or peice of glass. (They are all over, even at the playground, but that is my only complaint for now so we are doing well.)



This picture reminds me of Daurie when she was little. :)


Over the next few weeks i will try to post some of our summer pictures but the internet is really slow here so we'll see.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys got home safely!! It was so great to see you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still miss you but I'm glad things are settling in so well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That DOES look like Daurie! Ellora already looks different.

    ReplyDelete