Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Chalyse and the Hunny Tree

Chalyse had a fun Birthday.

She got a new bike/car from Mom and Dad



We had a "Winnie the Pooh and the hunny tree" party.
Only our closest friends came which was what we had originally wanted so it was nice. We had one other little kid Royce.



We played pin the tail on Eeyore...





...help get Pooh and his friend through Rabbit's front door and a game where they would throw their balloon up to the hunny tree.





Then they got to "break" a bumble bee pinata. They didn't really get the idea and I was a little apprehensive about having them break it anyway because it took me SO much longer to make than I had anticipated so Mandy held it up and when they would hit it she would throw candy down. Of course now I have this pinata and I have no idea what to do with it.





Chalyse got 3 new dolls (from 3 different people) and some fun new dolly things. We have been playing dolls ever since.

3 comments:

  1. So fun! What a cute party!! We got the exact same bike for Emily when she turned one, and it is still one of the favorite toys in our house. In fact, Emily and Mary were just fighting over it yesterday. I can't believe Chalyse is two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun to "come" to the party...or at least the party before the party. Chalyse is getting so BIG!!! I can't wait to see you all this summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great party idea! And did you make that cake? All I have to say is wow. I am so not talented that way. For Joy's party I purchased her cake from Macey's.

    ReplyDelete