Saturday, February 5, 2011

A word a day

Ellora is learning a new word daily. Today her new word was "sippie". We usually just call it her "milk" because that is usually all she has in her sippie but she heard us say it and started to call it that instead. I asked her what was in her sippie she said "um, milk."

Yesterday her word was "fun". In one word sentences she told me she was having fun while playing while she was supposed to be taking a nap, and later she said that it would be fun to play on the slide (a leaf to our tabel that we prop up against the couch...don't tell.)

Some other new words: "Ew" and "gross." She usually uses those words to decribe these spider rings we have left over from Halloween.

The other day, upon finding some cups on the floor I exclaimed, "Oh gosh, I just picked these up," and threw them back in the cupboard. Ellora came in and said "I see...'gosh!'... I see...I see gosh!"

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love it when their vocabulary starts taking off. It is so funny to hear our words coming out of these teeny tiny people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our children see...and hear...far more than we think they do!!! Such a little cutie...can't wait to see her!!!

    ReplyDelete